The Blessed Sanctuary. The place that Allah Himself sanctified and blessed. A place that the heart of every believer is connected to. Our beloved Prophet (saws) encouraged us to pray in the 3rd holiest site in Islam. On this trip, fulfill that dream of visiting this blessed land and praying in Masjid Al-Aqsa. Explore the ancient city of Jerusalem accompanied by one of our knowledgeable scholars. Enjoy the honor of the multiplied reward of praying in Masjid Al-Aqsa, experience the religious and historical sites of the city, and meet the loving residents of this beloved city. The entire city and its surroundings are a blessed sanctuary, don’t miss your chance to be a part of that history.
Your full package includes the following:
Your land-only (airfare is NOT included) package includes the following:
- 6 nights and 7 days hotel stay at the National Hotel including free daily buffet breakfast
- Group transportation upon arrival and departure to Ben Gurion Airport as well as throughout Palestinian cities by bus
- Group sightseeing in Jerusalem and other cities inside Palestine in luxury air-conditioned chartered buses
- Guided tours with AlMaghrib instructor(s) and local tour guides
- Packages are priced per person and based on the number of people permitted per room
- Vaccinations are required to travel. The latest requirements by the Palestinian Authority and Israel can be found at the link below.
The following items are NOT included with the land-only package and you may be charged additional fees if you require these services.
- Lunches and dinners
- Visa and other processing fees
- Covid-19 tests
- Any medical care required for any illness or injury, including, but not limited to, Covid-19
Your tour will include time for group sightseeing, lectures about Islamic history in Jerusalem and personal time for you and your family.
Day 1 – Arrival into Jerusalem (via Tel Aviv airport)
Day 2 – Day Tour of the Aqsa complex and old city in Jerusalem
Day 3 – Day Tour to Hebron and Bethlehem
Day 4 – Day Tour to Jericho and Hisham Palace
Day 5 – Day Tour to Nazareth and Acre
Day 6 – Jumu’a in Jerusalem
Day 7 – Transfer for your international Departure flight
Please be sure to do the following:
- Buy a land-only package (mandatory)
- International arrival to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV) group pick up and drop off included in the package:July 02 Pick Up Times:
2PM and 11PMJuly 08 Drop Off Times:
5AM and 11AMOther than the above times will be an additional charge of $155 per car each way
- Send your finalized arrival and departure information to Br. Haydar A Sungkar firstname.lastname@example.org so that your transportation to and from the airport and hotel can be scheduled.
- Please note that movement inside Jerusalem is restricted so all transportation must be scheduled in advance
Contact Haydar A Sungkar email@example.com 212.725.2022 ext 116
Early-bird discounts will end Jun 15, 2023.
Unfortunately, there are no additional discounts. We have tried to provide the best balance in terms of price, logistics and comfort for all travelers. Of course, you should expect no less than an excellent program from AlMaghrib Institute.
All the instructors will be in charge of all religious affairs for the group and delivering religious based historical programming while touring Jerusalem and other Palestinian territories. Instructors will accompany the group and will also provide regular lectures and interaction alongside a local Palestinian tour guide and Dar El Salam stff. Additionally, there will be plenty of time to meet with instructors during the trip. Group leaders will manage administrative issues and Dar El Salam staff will assist with logistical issues including transportation, hotel, and flight questions.
Yes, children are allowed on the trip and the per person may vary based on the age of the child. Please contact Br. Elsayed Diyab with Dar El Salam Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1-212-725-2022 Ext 145 for questions.
We advise everyone to use your best judgment when traveling internationally with infants and small children. Consider purchasing international travel health insurance for the trip for every family member and obeying all local and international laws and regulations.
The program will be released soon. We will contact you when it is released. To ensure you receive this most accurate and up to date information, please provide accurate telephone and email information to AlMaghrib Institute during your registration process.
Covid-19 vaccines are required to travel and more information can be found at this link: https://il.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Due to the ongoing global Covid-19 pandemic, we recommend adhering to the most recent Covid-19 safety regulations of your originating country as well as the airline you fly and all local and international laws of Israel and the Palestinian Territories.