Discover History, Food, Culture, People, & Majestic Views
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Unforgettable adventure, expert guidance
Between the mountains, lakes, quaint villages, and soulful cities, lies a treasure trove of history, culture and a beautiful, resilient people.
Join us as we venture into the jewel of the Ottoman empire,
Where East meets West in spectacular beauty.
You’ll connect with the rich history, experience Islam in a native European setting, and gain a whole new insight into the Ummah’s beautiful mosaic.
Welcome to Bosnia!
Your land-only package includes the following:
- 7 nights and 8 days hotel stay. No flights or airfare is included.
- Premium hotels in Bosnia and Herzegovina with breakfast included at all hotels
- Group sightseeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Transportation between Sarajevo airport to and from hotel and around Bosnia and Herzegovina via luxury air-conditioned buses
- Guided tours with AlMaghrib instructor(s) and local tour guides
Your tour will include time for group sightseeing, lectures about Islamic history in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and personal time.
- Day 1: Sarajevo arrival and personal time
- Day 2: Sarajevo Old Town
- Day 3: Sarajevo-Konjic and travel to Mostar
- Day 4: Mostar including Blagaj, Kravice, and Pocitelj
- Day 5: Return to Sarajevo and see Jablanica and Spring of Bosnia
- Day 6: Travnik, Jajce, Plivsko
- Day 7: Transfer to Sarajevo
You will be responsible to purchase a roundtrip international airline ticket from a home airport of your choice.
Your ticket should be a roundtrip ticket to Sarajevo International Airport (SJJ) arriving May 19, 2023 and departing from SJJ on May 26, 2023. Hotels will only be available on these dates.
If you’d like to extend your stay, please consider booking a hotel of your choice for the additional dates you’d like to stay.
To obtain the most up to date and accurate information, please go to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Bosnia and Herzegovina by clicking below.
- Select “English” at the top right of the website to view the site in the English language
- Click the “Select the State” dropdown box at the left of the page to pick which country you are traveling from or currently of which you are a citizen.
- You should now be able to see information about Bosnia and Herzegovina
Any countries that MUST obtain a visa to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina, must do so BEFORE departure.
Your land-only package does NOT include a visa fees or other processing fees.
United States Citizens can find more information at these links:
Hotels are being finalized and will be located in Sarajevo and Mostar. We guarantee we will use 4- or 5-star hotels that have free breakfast available and modern European amenities.
Save $100 USD by signing up to the early bird which ends on Thu 4th May
All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
For this May 2023 Bosnia trip, we cannot provide refunds.
Deposits are calculated by each person traveling in your family. Anyone that wishes to change their travel plans after paying their deposits, or in full, will not be able to receive a refund.
Please ensure you have asked all necessary questions and have all the information you require before making payment.
Unfortunately, there are no additional discounts. We have tried to provide the best balance in terms of price, logistics and comfort for all travelers. Of course, you should expect no less than an excellent program from AlMaghrib Institute.
All the instructors will be in charge of all religious affairs for the group and delivering religious based historical programming while in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They will accompany the group and will also provide regular lectures and interaction alongside a local tour guide. Additionally, there will be plenty of time to meet with instructors during the trip. Group leaders will manage administrative issues including questions about the hotels.
This is at your discretion and you must arrange your own flight itinerary accordingly.
Yes, children are allowed on the trip and the per person charge is a percentage dependent on the age of the child. Please reach out to email@example.com for further information.
Also, please use your best judgment on traveling internationally with infants and small children. We recommend purchasing international travel health insurance for the trip for every family member and obeying all local and international laws and regulations.
You will receive all relevant information in due course before your departure. We do not want to overwhelm you with everything in one go! But we will be phasing everything in stages.
No covid-19 requirements as of now are needed to enter Bosnia & Herzegovina. However, if vaccinated, we would recommend that you travel with your proof of vaccination.